Friday, November 12, 2010

Married Life

Well...on another note, I realized that I am married for 11 months as of today.^^ Time flies tru the year and its almost a year ago my beloved and myself got married. It was a tough time especially I was away in Johor while she was here in KL.

Well, at least now I am now based in KL so its more time with my beloved wife. I am relieved that I found a job that has the blessing of many including Mr. Chan and the rest of the GENP people and the BIG PLUS POINT is that I can go back to a place i can truly call HOME rather than the rundown place i stayed in Johor previously.

I am happy and contented even though it means more housework and more responsibilities back here in KL as my wife, sis and sis-in-law somehow works longer hours than i do. So i would have to step up and make sure the house in good condition. LOL (I can imagine my mom saying to me, "You should have been more proactive in doing housework back then in kuching and u now know how we deal with housework then....) hehehehehe....

I am truly blessed to have a wife who can tolerate my bad habits (hehehe...) and also someone who is not demanding on material needs. We can have 'fantastic' debates on issues close to heart but also someone who is caring and loving. (Of course she can be the blur queen on certain occasions) hehehehe

Wow...i am in a writing mood today LOL. Usually my blog ends up not taken care of but now i posted more than i did for a while. =)

1 comment:

choulyin.tan said...

woohoo!!!!!! you've still got that loving feeling >.< and you know how to use LOL!!! :p