Friday, November 12, 2010

3 weeks on....

well...its 3 weeks since i started my new job. Still need some more time to fit in. I like to the part of the job that require me to travel and meet people bcos that gives me the chance the see new places (like i was at Kukup in Johor, something u read about in Geography books in school) and also new people.

Looks to me a good start. Next week, its up north to Gua Musang, Kelantan ^^. Got to do more field visits to put theories into practice. hehehehe.... i just do not feel like sitting in the office gathering 'kulat'. T_T

Speaking of 'kulat', i keep coming over customers / clients who panicked at the word 'ganoderma'. LOL. AND many opportunists are trying to sell so-called bio-fertilizer with anti-ganorderma cure. *Sigh* Hopefully those guys never meet me in person or i will give them an earful or a couple of earfuls. and they will look like this after that ----> O_O

Yup. the cure is coming just that it will be a while before its possible to have a cure / 'vaccine' against it. And i know that my former colleagues are working hard on that one. GAMBATE! come out with something concrete and proven and i will support it. Until then, all those opportunists out there.....BEWARE....

It's Friday evening and I am in starbucks slurping my favourite Dark Mocha ice blended drink. ^^ and of course online at the same time. Traffic today is very very bad. There's probably a 10 km long jam on the MRR2 at the moment. So i am stuck in JUSCO Maluri.

Hmmm....thats all for now...hehehehe.....its the weekend and its time to rest and recharge for next week! YEAH!

No comments: